Date of birth: 15 September 1972.
Education: He graduated in solo singing at the Music Academy in Novi Sad, from the class of Professor Biserka Cvejić.
Since 1996, he has been a standing member of the National Theatre in Belgrade.
Some of his major roles are the following:
Figaro in Il Barbiere di Siviglia in the National Theatre in Sofia, as well as in Opera of Skopje, Serbian National Theatre in Novi Sad and National Theatre in Kaunas; Germont in La Traviata in St. Petersburg Opera.
Davidoff Award for the role of Dandini in Cinderella
Commendation of the National Theatre in Belgrade
First place on young musicians’ contest Jeunesses Musicales in Belgrade
Third place in competition at the international festival George Enescu in Bucharest
You can see the website HERE
Status: Principal Singer (resident)
Roles in current Repertoire of the National Theatre:
• Onegin (Eugene Onegin)
• Silvio, a young peasant (Pagliacci)
• Marcello (La Boheme)
• Doctor Malatesta (Don Pasquale)
• Albert (Werther)
• Don Giovanni (Don Giovanni)
• Escamillo (Carmen)
• Figaro (The Barber of Seville)
• Belcore (The Elixir of Love)
• Gabriel von Eisenstein (The Bat)
• Sharpless - (Madama Butterfly)
• Lord Enrico Ashton (Lucia di Lammermoor)
• Papageno (The Magic Flute)
• Dandini, valet to the Prince - (Cinderella)
• Lescaut, her brother and guardian (Manon Lescaut)