Born on December 3, 1974 in Belgrade.
She graduated from the Lujo Davičo" Ballet High School in 1993 in the class of Professor Mirjana Nešić.
At the audition for volunteers in 1992, as a student, she got an engagement in the ballet repertoire of the National Theatre in Belgrade, and in 1993 she continued as a scholarship holder, only to get a permanent engagement in 1994.
She performed a complete ballet repertoire and ballet variations in operas of the National Theatre.
As a member of the ensemble, she performed solo variations in ballets:
• Swan Lake (D. Parlić) - Pas de quatre
• Swan Lake (A. Simon) - Pas de quatre
• Don Quixote (V. Vasiliev) - Cupid; Pas de quatre
• Giselle (L. Lavrovsky) - Giselle's friends
• Sleeping Beauty (V. Logunov) – Wheat fairy; Aurora's friends; White cat
• Romeo and Juliet (D. Parlić) - Julia's friends
• Samson and Delilah (L. Pilipenko) – Delilah’s entourage
• Camille (L. Pilipenko) - Colombina
• La Bayadère (G. Komleva) - Pas de quatre
Guest performances with the ballet:
• Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yugoslav Drama Theatre:
• Nijinsky (I. Mensur, choreographer S. Vukićević)
• Blue Bird (I. Mensur, choreographer S. Vukićević)
Since 2007, she has been the teacher répétiteur for the variations played by the students at ballet schools in the following ballets:
• Don Quixote (V. Vasiliev)
• Aida (K. Kostyukov)
• La Bayadère (G. Komleva)
• Peter Pan (B. Staivel)
Assistant choreographer on "Viva la Vida" (A. Ilić) in 2009.
• In the period from 1993 to 1999, she participated in the cultural programme of the Serbian Broadcasting Corporation as a ballet dancer and assistant choreographer,
• Since 1999, as a ballet teacher, she has collaborated with many ballet schools and
studios in the country, the region and across Europe.
• 2003-2009 - classical ballet teacher at the "Lujo Davičo" Ballet High School.
• 2010 - participant in the seminar on classical ballet methodology and teaching at the National
Theatre - lecturer Žarko Prebil.
• 2015-2019 – teacher associate for extracurricular activities (Summer Dance Camp, Winter
Intensive) of the Belgrade Dance Institute.
• Since 2016, she has been the principal classical ballet teacher at the Conservatory in Slovakia.
• Since 2018, she has been a teacher associate at a ballet school in Spain
She is one of the founders of the Association of the Professional Ballet Dancers, Teachers and Choreographers of Serbia.
She majored in classical ballet pedagogy in 2019 at the Belgrade Dance Institute.
She is the great-granddaughter of one of the financiers of the construction of the National Theatre in Belgrade - Stevan Pavlović.