Tanja graduated in Theatre and Radio Directing at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade, from the class of Professor Dejan Mijač.
• Lovely Rita by T. Brash – SKC
• Miss Julie by A. Strindberg – Atelje 212
• Roaring Tragedy by D. Kovačević – National Theatre "Sterija" in Vršac
• Lolita by V. Nabokov – Bitef Theatre
• George Washington’s Loves by M. Gavran – Atelje 212
• Autumn Sonata by I. Bergman – National Theatre in Belgrade
• Verica among Plum Trees by M. Bobić-Mojsilović (first cooperation with Svetlana Bojković, Audience’s Award in Zemun Monodrama Festival)
• Talula by J. Strein – BELEF
• The Man of Coincidences by J. Reza – National Theatre in Belgrade (Petar Banićević got “Raša Plaović’ Award – the best actor in 2000-01 season)
• Collected Stories by D. Margulies – Atelje 212
• Ear, Throat, Knife by V. Rudan – Atelje 212
• Dead Ears by O. Bogayev – National Theatre in Sombor
• Terrace, J. Hristić – Yugoslav Drama Theatre
• Icy Firefly, V. Radoman – Madlenianum
• Oxygen, I. Viripaev - BELEF / Yugoslav Drama Theatre
• The Judge, V. Moberg – National Theatre in Belgrade
• Love Letter, F. Arrabal – BITEF Festival / Cervantes
• Hitler and Hitler, K. Kostjenko – Atelje 212
• Sexual Neuroses of Our Parents, L. Berfus – National Theatre in Belgrade (On 22 November 2008, on the Day of the National Theatre, the production was proclaimed for the best production in season 2007/2008 in the National Theatre. At the International Small Scenes Festival in Rijeka, the jury awarded Nada Šargin and Igor Đorđevic the “Veljko Maričić” Awards for best actress (Dora) and best supporting role respectively. Nada Šargin won the “Mediterranean” Award from the Jury of the Novi List)
• Fireflies, T. Štivičić – Atelje 212
• Dabogda te majka rodila, V. Rudan – CNT Rijeka
• The Possessed, after F. M. Dostoyevsky’s novel – National Theatre in Belgrade
• Mrs. Cabinet Minister’s Wife, B. Nušić – “Boško Buha” Theatre, Evening Stage
• Our sons – Vojislav M. Jovanović – Marambo - National Theatre in Belgrade
• Leni - Valeria Šulcová/ Roman Oleksak - Bitef Theatre
• Ivanov – A.P.Chekov - National Theatre in Belgrade
• Ilusions - Ivan Vyrypaev - Institution of culture Vuk
• The Sleeping Beauty - Milena Depolo, Boško Buha Theatre
Novel Lolita (with Biljana Maksić)
Charles Bukowski’s stories The Devil Was Hot
Novel Dead Souls by N. V. Gogol (directed by Dejan Mijač)
• Dabogda te majka rodila, novel by V. Rudan
• The Possessed, novel by F. M. Dostoyevsky’
> She has also written, dramatized and directed a number of radio dramas.
> She is the author of two books of poetry Mystery of a Happy Contrabass and From the Lives of Birds.
> She was a selector of Sterijino Pozorje Festival for 2008.
> In period 1 December 2008 – 4 January 2010, she was a Director of the Drama Company in the National Theatre in Belgrade.
> From 2010, she has been a selector of the International Festival of Mediterranean Theatre “Purgatories” in Tivat.
Productions in current Repertoire of the National Theatre:
• The Sexual Neuroses of Our Parents
• The Possessed
• Our Sons
• Balkan Spy