General Conditions of Purchase
- Conditions of purchase define the rules, for both the seller’s and the buyer’s part, for successful sales transactions through Internet Shop of the National Theatre in Belgrade. The conditions of purchase also define consequences that the National Theatre in Belgrade and the Buyer may bear in case they do not follow the given rules. The National Theatre in Belgrade shall keep the right to change the general conditions of purchase concerning new developments regarding demand and legal regulations; therefore, before each purchase one should check information regarding general conditions of purchase.
- Internet Shop of the National Theatre in Belgrade shall allow ticket purchase by payment cards, with the following limitations: Internet Shop of the National Theatre in Belgrade shall accept VISA, MasterCard and DinaCard; the cards approved for payment via Internet by banks that issue them and allow payment via Internet. In case you are not sure if your payment card supports this option, please check with the bank that issued the card. Only the payment cards issued in the country of your residence shall be accepted. The amount in question shall be reserved during the process of ordering, while the buyer’s account shall be charged only after the purchase is over.
- The buyer’s bank statement shall indicate that the amount was transferred to Chip Card’s account; Chip Card Ltd. is the company that provides the service of Internet transactions.
- It is necessary to register and remain logged into the system in order to buy tickets through the Internet Shop of the National Theatre in Belgrade.
- The buyer shall buy tickets for performances of the National Theatre from the website of the National Theatre in Belgrade. The purchase process is limited to 20 minutes between ordering and finalising payment for tickets. A buyer may order 6 tickets at the most in a single transaction. In case a buyer does not finalise payment process within the given time, the purchase procedure shall be cancelled.
- The National Theatre in Belgrade shall guarantee the price given on the day of the purchase, regardless of potential change of the price before the ticket shall be picked up or the time of performance.
- In case there shall be an error during the purchase procedure (for instance, loss of Internet connection or unavailability of payment card processor…), the buyer’s account shall not be charged.
- After purchase, a buyer may check the purchase status by his/her email or by checking the status of his/her account on website of the National Theatre in Belgrade.
- The National Theatre in Belgrade guarantees non-disclosure of information to the buyer on behalf of Chip Card Ltd., Belgrade, Bose Milicevic 8, PIB 103425560, MB 17564374, the agent for mediation in cashless transfers for the internet shop.
Obtaining the Purchased Tickets
- Purchased tickets shall be obtained at the National Theatre’s box office prior to a performance, 15 minutes before the performance at the latest. In case a buyer does not take over the purchased tickets until the given deadline, the National Theatre shall keep the amount paid by the buyer in full, the buyer shall not have the right for a refund, except in case of a complaint as given in the Procedure in Case of Complaint.
- The buyer shall use the CODE, received in the confirmation mail after the purchase of tickets from the website of the National Theatre in Belgrade, for identification.
Procedure in Case of Complaint
- Complaint procedure shall be launched in two cases: if the buyer approaches the National Theatre in Belgrade with a written complaint, 48 hours prior to the performance at the latest; and in case a financial institution that issued the card shall approach Chip Card Ltd. system regarding the transaction.
- In case Chip Card Ltd. system shall approve the complaint, the funds shall be reimbursed in full to the buyer through VISA, MasterCard or Maestro systems within 8 days upon the approval.
- In case the lodged complaint shall be approved, the costs of complaint procedure shall be the responsibility of Internet Sales of the National Theatre in Belgrade and the buyer shall have no costs.
- The seller (National Theatre in Belgrade) shall have the responsibility to reimburse the funds in cases of approved complaints only through VISA, EC/MC and Maestro payment methods.
- In cases when the buyer, Internet Sales of the National Theatre in Belgrade, or Chip Card Ltd. shall cancel a transaction before deadline of 48 hours since the actual transaction, reimbursement may take place.
- In case the cause of reimbursement is a bank’s electronic system – full amount shall be reimbursed to the buyer within 8 days.
- In case the cause of reimbursement shall not be a bank’s electronic system, sales commission fee shall be kept.
- In case a performance for which a buyer has already purchased ticket/s shall be cancelled – full amount shall be reimbursed to the buyer within 8 days.
- Refunds are conducted strictly trough VISA, EC/MC and Maestro payment methods, meaning that the Bank will refund customer's account upon Company's request.
Security Of Credit Card Payments
All credit card information is submitted on the protected webpage owned and managed by the Bank. Data security is guaranteed by the credit card processor, where complete payment process take place. National Theatre in Belgrade, nor Chip Card Ltd. who provide online credit card processing on behalf of the National Theatre in Belgrade will not have access to your credit card data at any time.
All confidential information is transfered in encrypted form using SSL and PKI systems, the most advanced protection methods available. Data safety is guaranteed by Banca Intesa Belgrade as credit card processor. The whole payment process is conducetd on bank's pages and are not available to our system at any time.
Refunds are conducted strictly trough VISA, EC/MC and Maestro payment methods, meaning that the Bank will refund customer's account upon Company's request.
Collection And Protection Of Personal Data
Your privacy is our priority. We are committed to protecting your personal information at all times, in all situations. Your name and address information is used solely to process bookings unless your prior consent is given. This information will never be sold, given, rented or traded to others for purposes other than order fulfillment. Data is available only to authorised officers of the Transfer provider company. All of our employees and business partners are responsible for respecting the principle of protection of privacy.
Please contact the IT center of the National Theater in Belgrade at email firstname.lastname@example.org for all the problems you have with registration on the site, registration and online ticket purchase.
BOX OFFICE WORKING HOURS
The box office is open on weekdays and Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm and from 5 pm until the beginning of the show, and on Sundays from 5 pm until the beginning of the show.
Box office: +381 11 2620-946
Group visits: +381 11 2626-566
Tickets CANNOT be booked at the box office of the National Theater in Belgrade, either in person or by phone. Reservations are made exclusively for group visits.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR GROUP VISITS
In order to bring its opera, ballet and drama repertoire closer to as many spectators as possible, the National Theater in Belgrade offers special benefits for group visits to educational institutions and other legal entities (institutions, companies, firms ...).
In this regard, the National Theater in Belgrade approves:
- 40% discount on the ticket price for group visits to all educational institutions (schools, colleges)
- 20% discount on the ticket price for group visits of other legal entities To be eligible for the discount, the minimum number of tickets purchased is 30 for the same or more performances from the monthly repertoire, and the discount is valid for tickets for the II and III Gallery of the Great Stage and for all tickets for the "Rasa Plaovic" Stage.
The discount does not apply to tickets for premieres, guest appearances and other extraordinary events.
- CASH, at the box office of the National Theater just before the start of the play. Please note that this method of payment is only applicable if the ticket reservation has been made and confirmed in a timely manner.
- DEFERRED PAYMENT (proforma invoice issued by the National Theater at the request of the user).
ANNUAL / SEASONAL OFFER
If you are interested in long-term cooperation, we have the opportunity to offer you a contract that would include the right and obligation to buy 150 to 500 tickets annually - with the discount. The signatories of this Agreement thus provide their employees with greater freedom to choose the performances they want to watch, as well as the time when they will do so.